Who we are
- Wimmer Financial is a London-based corporate advisory boutique investment bank with global reach through a network of partners and clients all over the world.
- Established in 2007, the firm brings together a team of senior banking professionals with diverse geographic, product and transaction focuses. This multi-disciplinary approach enables Wimmer Financial to offer its clients a breadth of professional experience characteristic of much larger franchises.
- Our advisory team prides itself on its integrity and agility and its client-led, partnering approach. In its range of experience, the team is particularly suited to advising growth companies seeking the next stage of development.
- Our sector specialisations include energy, metals and mining, alternative energy, infrastructure and real estate. Our advisory capabilities encompasses capital raising through listed equity, senior debt, private equity, project finance, alternative debt financing and M&A.
- Through its association with its sister company, Wimmer Family Office, the firm benefits from extensive connections in the family office and private capital worlds. These, together with its mainstream institutional investor base, mean that Wimmer Financial provides its clients with particularly broad access to capital in the London market and elsewhere.
What we do
- Wimmer Financial specialises in providing corporate advice to junior and mid-tier growth companies in relation to their equity, debt and M&A requirements.
- Our clients are primarily in the natural resources sector – mining and oil & gas – and may have projects in regions as diverse as West Africa, Central Asia, Latin America or Australia. They are most commonly listed on the ASX, the TSX or AIM, though we do represent, on a selective basis, later-stage private and pre-IPO issuers.
- In addition, our sector expertise extends to renewable energy, infrastructure and real estate, where, similarly, our clients are drawn from all over the world but where financing solutions are more likely to found in the private rather than public markets or in the world of project finance.
- Our financing capabilities range from securing pure equity capital for our clients in public markets all the way through to arranging senior debt for them in the bank market. The spectrum of our expertise in between encompasses more innovative forms of financing such as high yield, royalties/streams, commodity prepayment/offtake structures, supplier finance and EXIM structured loans.
- Wimmer Financial has a wide range of access to both institutional and private investors in the London market. Clients can benefit from this by engaging us to arrange Non-Deal Roadshows and related marketing initiatives for them. We pride ourselves on the care with which we tailor these to meet the specific requirements of the client.